"I graduated from Skidmore College with a B.S. in Studio Art. Since graduating, I have worked in stock photography sales, Clinique retail, have temped at a top building management company, top PR firm and very well know yearly conference with an award winning website. Most recently, I worked as an Art Buyer at an ad agency, securing and negotiating photography. I was also the office photographer, videographer, and assisted other departments with strategy and social media. I'm also an avid blogger, a babysitter and fast learner."
1. What was your first job? My first office job was working at a celebrity portraiture photo agency, coordinating the syndication sales between the New York office and various international sales associates around the world. I learned the art of negotiation from the sale side and worked with a variety of people from celebrity publicists to Japanese sales agents.
2. Why do you want to work for a small business or startup? I am the "Jill" of all trades and enjoy being constantly challenged, learning new skills and getting my hands in everything from marketing, to the day to day of running a business. I'm innovative, think about the big picture, and am consistently up to date on the latest technologies and happenings in business. One needs passion, ingenuity, and drive to lead their small business or start up to success. These are the people I prefer to work with.
3. What’s the one skill that you’re best at? Asking the right questions to approach any task or problem.
4. What’s one word that describes you perfectly? Genuine.
5. What’s your favorite TV show? Is there any show that can compete with 30 Rock?
Interested in talking to Molly or meeting some of the other Urban Interns? Log in here.